The Jacobs Chemistry Student Society is an organization founded by current and former Chemistry undergraduate students at Jacobs University in order to create a common platform for all those who have a love of Chemistry.
As a society, we aim:
- to promote the communication between students and faculty.
- to form a bond between all Chemistry majors studying at Jacobs, from Bachelors to PhD.
- to improve the undergraduate Chemistry program in general for future students.
- to be a support group for students of Chemistry and similar majors.
- to bring the Jacobs Community together as a whole by organizing collective events, mostly in collaboration with other societies present on campus.
We have weekly meetings with all the members of the society every semester.